Open Focus Coaching, LLC
MULTI-PERSON SYNCHRONY and OPEN FOCUS™* TRAINING WORKSHOP
Training of whole head, phase synchronous brain wave activity yields significant and performance benefits. OPEN FOCUS attention exercises can be used clinically along with neurofeedback to reduce the many symptoms of stress, dissolve physical and emotional pain and to enhance well being and performance.
Brain Synchrony Training –
The first day of the Workshop includes participants training each other, and experiencing multiple sessions of 5-channel brain synchrony training. The objectives are to demonstrate how OPEN FOCUS and synchrony training alleviate symptoms, dissolve uncomfortable experience and support improved performance.
Multi-Person Synchrony Training -
The second day of the Workshop provides linked neurofeedback that trains two or more participants to produce whole head, phase synchronous brain waves in tandem. Less feedback is provided when an individual is out of synchrony in one’s own brain, or out of synchrony with a partner, or with a group. For many, the resultant experience is a sense of harmony and union, one participant referred to the training as “the honeymoon response”.
* This program is not limited to couples. If coming as an individual, you will be paired with another individual.
SATURDAY AND SUNDAY ARE GIVEN IN CONJUNCTION AND PARTICIPANTS MUST ATTEND BOTH DAYS.
OPEN FOCUS Attention Training –
The 1-day OPEN FOCUS Workshop is to provide the experience of one full day of verbally guided OPEN FOCUS exercises, without using instrumentation, with emphasis on dissolving physical and emotional experience and pain.
Become a Certified Neurofeeback Synchrony Coach and/or Certified OPEN FOCUS Coach.
If you are interested in becoming certified after the three days of workshop, please call as soon as possible for requirements and for information concerning examination (written and oral) and appointment times.
Read more: “Become a Certified Coach.”
LOCATION: Princeton Biofeedback Centre, 317 Mt Lucas Road, Princeton NJ 08540
- $590.00 Saturday- Brain Synchrony & Sunday- Multi-Person Synchrony Training
- $295.00 Monday- Open Focus Training
Total cost of $885.00 for all three workshop days.
RESERVATIONS OR FURTHER INFORMATION: Call 609-924-0782 or email
BONUS OFFER FOR 3 DAY ATTENDANCE:
- One Set of OPEN FOCUS CDs
- The OPEN FOCUS Handbook
- THE OPEN-FOCUS BRAIN – Harnessing the Power of Attention to Heal Mind and Body, by Les Fehmi & Jim Robbins
- DISSOLVING PAIN -SIMPLE BRAIN TRAINING EXERCISES TO OVERCOME CHRONIC PAIN by Les Fehmi, Ph.D and Jim Robbins
* OPEN FOCUS is a Trademark of Biofeedback Computers, Inc., and is Registered with the US Patent & Trademark Office
DISSOLVING PAIN -SIMPLE BRAIN TRAINING EXERCISES TO OVERCOME CHRONIC PAIN